vendredi, avril 18, 2014

Plein-air painting somewhere in Tarn-et-Garonne

Nicolas Borderies
 My painting stuff seems to be ready, I am in the point to start working.
Nicolas Borderies
 Nobody's around me, just myself and Nature (man and nature live together in harmony and respect!).
Nicolas Borderies
 Me with my work in progress, my pochade box and my sunglasses
Nicolas Borderies
 What the hell! Always something wrong! I'm late, the day is now nearly over. The light is fading so quickly.. Once again I have to change some colors.. Next time i will only spend less than one hour or two to avoid the changing colours and light!
Nicolas Borderies
Oil on board, 19x27cm.
At the end of the day, the painting looks like this.. Well, I am not sure to be completely satisfied.. Nevermind, I always think the colours are too garish.. and the complete painting not enough realistic.

All the photos including the last one are taken with my phone, sorry for the quality.

If you want to purchase the painting, please contact me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

You will also like